L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 45 Colt (Long Colt)
- L.E. Wilson Adjustable Case Length Headspace Gage 300... $33.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 41 Remington Magnum... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 44 Remington Magnum... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 160 Grain... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $16.99 Select Options
- Norma Reloading Brass 270 Weatherby Magnum... $30.59 - $1,573.99 Select Options
- Ruger Pawl Plunger Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Maxfire Revolver Speedloader 38 Special, 357 Magnum 5-Shot... $14.29 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip Belt Pouch Medium Nylon Black... $12.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $22.99 Available
- Ruger Base Pin Latch Body Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Adjustable Case Length Headspace Gage 7mm... $33.99 Available
Features: Precision Machining
Notes: Allows reloaders to easily identify cases that are beyond maximum length
Shipping Weight: 0.240 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.