Lee Factory Crimp Die 45-70 Government, 450 Marlin
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 45-70 Government... $30.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 300 Grain... $18.38 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #503 38 Special, 38 Super,... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 458 Caliber (458 Diameter) 325... $31.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 3-Die Set 45-70 Government... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 130 Grain Jacketed... $27.49 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Match Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 75 Grain... $19.29 - $644.99 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-340-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30-30 Winchester... $13.29 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.