Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Pistol A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7" Twist 12.5" Barrel with KAC URX Free Float Rail Handguard, Blackout Flash Hider
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $10.54 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $4.99 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Primed... $26.99 - $129.99 Select Options
- ACE Improved Pistol Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $66.99 Available
- Remington Premier Match Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL309-230-5R 30 Caliber (309... $24.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- FN SS197SR Ammunition 5.7x28mm FN 40 Grain Hornady V-Max... $25.49 - $935.99 Select Options
The upper features a forged M4-style flat-top receiver onto which a KAC URX rail is rigidly attached. The URX creates a full length top rail surface when matched with the flat-top upper to accommodate almost any desired sighting arrangement, and incorporates a unique, integral flip up front sight that folds flat into the handguard when not in use. The heat-treated, full auto bolt carrier is finished in a slick Nickel Boron coating, and comes equipped with a properly-staked gas key and Carpenter 158 steel bolt assembly. The upper comes complete with 3 KAC rail panels to protect unused rail space from damage as well as the shooter's support hand from excess barrel heat.
This 12.5" 300 Blackout upper utilizes a pistol length gas system and is compatible with most subsonic and supersonic ammunition, with or without a sound suppressor in place. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 12.5"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride / Melonite
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec, Nickel Boron Finish
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: AAC 51-T Blackout Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Pistol
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: KAC URX rail
- Extras: 3 Knight's Armament Rail Panels
- Suitable for use w/Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
- Compatible w/standard AR-15 magazines, including Magpul Pmags (Not Included)
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.