EAA Magazine Witness Small Frame 9mm Luger 16-Round Steel Blue
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 4-Die Storage Box Red... $4.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- EAA Magazine Witness Small Frame 40 S&W 12-Round Steel Blue... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press, Saftey Prime... $2.49 Available
- Hornady Die Box Large... $5.09 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 29, 30 (9-Round) Polymer... $9.99 Available
- EAA Magazine Witness Large Frame 45 ACP 10-Round Steel Blue... $24.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $10.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $9.33 - $18.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $14.79 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Nineteen years ago EAA Corp was started with one idea, give the American Firearms Consumer the best value in firearms. EAA has searched the world to bring you quality firearms at affordable prices.
EAA Corp products are meant to be used, go ahead kick the tires and lift up the hood and get it dirty. We have a few sayings at EAA Corp that tell the story: "No Wall Flowers at EAA" or "If you want a wall hanger buy our competition" or "You can pay more and get less" or "Beautiful guns don't hunt" or "Dependable guns are not always pretty" or "Beauty is only skin deep" or "You don't hunt in dress shoes". All of these saying tell you the core EAA Corp philosophy, good quality products at a reasonable price.
Please Note: EAA made a running change to its frame sizes in 2005, and ordering incorrect magazines is a very common problem. To determine the proper magazine for your firearm, please review the "How to select the proper EAA Witness magazine" link below.