EAA Magazine Witness (Pre-2005) 9mm Luger 16-Round Steel Blue
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.99 Available
- Velocity Archery Invader Slingshot Polymer Handle Black... $7.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine GSG AK-47 22 Long Rifle 30-Round Polymer Black... $19.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 303 Caliber 7.7mm... $1.59 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Ranger Plate Magazine Floorplate AR-15 Polymer... $14.20 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM9, CW9, K9, MK9, P9, PM9, T9, TP9 9mm... $31.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine EAA / Tanfoglio Witness Large Steel... $27.99 Available
- Maxpedition Double Pistol Magazine Sheath Nylon... $25.19 Select Options
- Barnett Slingshot Ammo 38 Caliber Steel... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 6 Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol... $9.99 Select Options
- EAA Magazine Witness 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $24.99 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Nineteen years ago EAA Corp was started with one idea, give the American Firearms Consumer the best value in firearms. EAA has searched the world to bring you quality firearms at affordable prices.
EAA Corp products are meant to be used, go ahead kick the tires and lift up the hood and get it dirty. We have a few sayings at EAA Corp that tell the story: "No Wall Flowers at EAA" or "If you want a wall hanger buy our competition" or "You can pay more and get less" or "Beautiful guns don't hunt" or "Dependable guns are not always pretty" or "Beauty is only skin deep" or "You don't hunt in dress shoes". All of these saying tell you the core EAA Corp philosophy, good quality products at a reasonable price.
NOTE: All Witness models manufactured prior to 2005 (9mm and 40S&W) are "Small Frames". All Witness models from 2005-present (in all calibers) are "Large Frames". Please be sure to order the correct magazine for your pistol.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.