Montana Canvas Wall Tent 14' x 17' with Aluminum Frame, 2 Windows, Screen Door, Stove Jack and Fly 10 oz Canvas
This product ships from Montana Canvas, with no shipping charge, and usually arrives within 3 to 4 weeks.
Wall tents have a long history and have provided shelter for people in the United States since its beginning. Each tent includes zippered doors with a storm flap as well as a heavy-duty bottom that is reinforced with webbing. A stove jack allows the use of a stove so even in cold weather you can always stay warm. This canvas tent is more comfortable and spacious and even offers more protection from the elements than many nylon tents, making camping more enjoyable overall. An instructional video is provided which shows how to properly set up and care for a canvas tent.
Standard with every Montana wall tent (from the manufacturer)
- 5" Stove jack with a weather flap opening. This stove jack is designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stove pipe.
- Full length ridge pole reinforcement with additional reinforcement at the gable ends.
- Eaves constructed of a double layer of canvas, double stitched.
- Endwall seams using six layers of canvas-double lock stitched.
- Walls are a full five feet in height.
- 7'6" doors are secured by a heavy duty trouble-free YKK zipper with a generous weather flap that is secured by Fastex side release buckles. So easy to use. In mild weather, simply buckle the doors open and enjoy the great outdoors!
- The bottom of the tent is reinforced with webbing and utilizes grommets instead of sewn-in stake loops to allow you to stake your tent from the in side or outside.
- The sod cloth that is sewn onto the tent bottom extends a generous 12" beyond the tent floor to provide a weather-tight seal. Compatible with any terrain and weather condition, the sod cloth can be folded inside or extended outside the assembled tent.
- A video that shows you how to set up and care for your tent.
- Each wall tent comes complete with rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a storage bag.
- Total weight is 192 lbs
- Tent 92 lbs, frame 86 lbs, fly 14 lbs
Notes: Fabrics are mildew resistant, flame retardant and water repellant. Does not include floor.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: Unavailable
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.