Crosman M4-177 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Polymer Black
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Crosman Copperhead Airgun BBs 177 Caliber 5.28 Grain... $3.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Crosman Firepow'r Kit Four pack of 5 Shot Clips for Crosman... $6.29 Available
- Crosman MTR77 Nitro Piston Tactical Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $110.00 Closeout Special
- Winchester MP4 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Polymer... $169.99 Available
- Crosman TR77 Nitro Piston Tactical Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $144.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman M4-177 Air Rifle Kit 177 Caliber Polymer... $78.99 Select Options
The Crosman M417 Air Rifle is a great air rifle for the AR fan. The M417 features a variable pump action that is simple and easy to use. The rifle comes with a 5-shot clip to shoot pellets, or just fill the 350 BB reservoir and you are ready to have some fun. The adjustable stock will fit almost anyone, and the picatinny rail give you plenty of mounting options.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 3.56 lbs
Overall Length: 34.0"
Barrel Length: 17.25"
Ammunition: BB and Pellet
Magazine Capacity: 350 BB Reservoir, 5 Shot Clip
Trigger Pull: 4.0 lbs
Max Muzzle Velocity: 660 fps
Action: Bolt action
Power Source: Pump
Front Sight: Removable/Adjustable
Rear Sight: Removable/Adjustable
Shipping Weight: 4.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.