Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Top Finger Groove Taurus Medium and Large Frame Revolvers Round Butt Checkered Rosewood Laminate
Special Order products are ordered from the manufacturer when your order is received. Once placed, Special Orders cannot be canceled or returned. All returns must go directly to the manufacturer.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.