Marble's #30 Universal Sight Blade Only "U" Shaped Semi-Buckhorn
- Marble's #30 Universal Sight Blade Only Peep-Style .095" Hole... $5.99 Available
- Marble's #30 Universal Rear Sight Base .775" Barrel with .420"... $27.99 Available
- Marble's Improved Tang Peep Sight Screw Set #19 Blue... $6.19 Available
- Marble's #30 Universal Sight Blade Only Peep-Style .150" Hole... $5.99 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Calibration Spring Pack 1911... $18.00 Available
- Marble's Front Sight Ramp .225" Height 5/8" Dovetail Slot for... $11.99 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Buffer 1911 Government, Commander Polyurethane... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 243 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Marble's #30 Universal Rear Sight Base Octagon Barrel with... $27.99 Available
- Ironsighter 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base H&R Ultra, NEF... $14.79 Available
- Marble's #30 Universal Rear Sight Base .875" Barrel with .420"... $27.99 Available
- Williams Front Sight 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $8.63 - $11.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.