CED Universal Countdown Timer
- Merit #3 Adjustable Target Aperture 11/16" Diameter Short... $55.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $17.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series AR-15 Armorer's Professional... $179.99 Available
- Merit #4 Adjustable Hunting Aperture 1/2" Diameter Short Shank... $47.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $11.99 Available
- CED Table Mounting Plate for Millennium and Millennium 2... $25.49 Available
- McNett Tactical Op Drops Anti-Fog and Lens Cleaning System... $6.99 Available
- USP Bore Paste 2 oz... $7.29 Available
- Pro-Shot Premium 1-Piece Micro-Polished Cleaning Rod 22... $30.99 Available
- CED Custom Carry Case for Millennium and Millennium 2... $36.49 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain... $32.99 Available
- CED Millennium 2 Chronograph System... $199.99 Available
Technical Information: CED Universal Countdown Timer
Dimensions: 3-1/2" H x 2-1/4" W x 1-1/3" D.
Note: Uses one AAA Alkaline battery (not included).
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.