Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35 Steel Black Beveled Blade Fully Serrated
This Glock Rear Sight is equipped with a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Fully Serrated for reduced glare, and offers an uncluttered sight picture that helps a shooter to quickly acquire and maintain focus on the front sight post. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade. Compatible with all Glock models.
NOTE: This Rear Sight requires the use of a significantly Taller Front Sight than standard. The manufacturer recommends a Front Sight Height of 0.315" or greater.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Fully Serrated
- Sight Dovetail: Glock Factory, All Models
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Requires use of 0.315" Height Front Sight or Taller (sold separately)
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.050 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.