Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. Assisted Opening Tactical Folding Knife 3.7" Drop Point 4034 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- Advanced Technology Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring... $7.19 Available
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $7.99 - $393.94 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation Non Rotating AR-15... $27.00 Available
- Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 22 dB)... $57.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Troy Industries OEM M4 Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter... $45.99 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 4034 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Slide lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Assisted Opening, Thumb Stud, Blade Kicker
- Blade length: 3.7"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.8"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 5.8 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.