Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Steel Black White Outline
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Glock Front Sight Nut... $4.79 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $18.99 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger 17-Round Polymer Black... $15.29 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 20, 21, 21SF Stainless... $22.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Available
- Lone Wolf Extended Magazine Release Glock 20, 21, 29, 30... $4.50 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Model M104 Handcuff Key Steel Black... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Hammer Pivot Pin Ruger Bearcat ... $2.99 - $3.19 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights: