Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Steel Black White Outline
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 9mm, 380 ACP, 38 Super... $20.49 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Available
- B&J Machine Glock Front Sight Combination Tool... $21.99 Available
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Installation Tool... $35.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $99.99 Available
- Glockworx Standard Power Firing Pin Spring Glock All Models... $2.85 Available
- Glock Sport and Combat Holster Ambidextrous Hand 20, 21, 29,... $14.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- XS 24/7 Express Night Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26,... $108.00 Select Options
- Propper BDU Jacket Poly/Cotton Battle Rip Ripstop A-TACS... $44.99 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
Shipping Weight: 0.013 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.