Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Steel Black White Outline
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.49 - $14.99 Select Options
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24 24 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 9mm 8 x 32 Thread... $17.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Available
- Glockworx Recoil Spring Blue Glock 17, 34 for Light & Standard... $6.99 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White... $5.79 Available
- Glock Front Sight Polymer Black White Dot... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180... $17.29 - $119.99 Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Plated... $15.29 - $102.99 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.