Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Steel Black White Outline
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black White... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Rifle... $13.29 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Single Picatinny Rail AR-15,... $59.70 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Midwest Industries Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum... $93.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Magazine Mini-14 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $16.19 Select Options
- SunGuard killFlash ARD (Anti-Reflection Device)... $16.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- Midwest Industries Flip-Up Front Sight Gas Block Height AR-15... $79.95 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights: