"Big Bore Revolvers" Book by Max Prasac
- "The S&W Revolver: A Shop Manual" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen... $24.95 Available
- "The Ruger Double Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volume 1"... $24.95 Available
- "The Colt Double Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volume 2"... $24.95 Available
- "Manhattan Firearms" Book By Waldo E. Nutter... $24.99 Special Order
- Smith's Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 7.65x53mm Argentine Mauser... $12.99 Available
- "SAS Survival Guide" Pocket Edition Book by John Wiseman... $8.99 Available
- Maxpedition "Pocket Ref" by Thomas J. Glover... $8.99 Available
- Primos Raspy Coaxer Predator Call... $10.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 90 Grain... $15.49 Available
- Schuster AR-15 Bolt Carrier Carbon Gun Cleaning Scraper Steel... $27.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 480 Ruger, 50 Action Express, 500... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 1-Cavity Bullet Mold 459-405-HB 45-70 Government (459... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Big-Bore Revolvers offers a one-stop resource for the wheelgun novice to the hardened veteran and everyone in between. With in-depth coverage of commercial and wildcat calibers and their effectiveness, theoretical and actual application of terminal ballistics and a detailed look at today's available revolver platforms, this is the most comprehensive book ever published on the topic.
A one-stop resource for everything you want and need to know about big-bore revolvers. Foreword by Dick Casull, modern big-bore revolver pioneer and father of the cartridge that carries his name--the famous .454 Casull. A comprehensive look at dozens of oversized cartridges, their designers and ballistics. Detailed descriptions of the power-house revolvers that can handle big-bore loads--even if you can't! More than 250 full-color photos, highlighting cartridge comparisons, the revolvers themselves, and the big and dangerous game that are no match for the devastating power of these firearms. And much, much more!
With a special look at the pioneers behind the big-bore revolution, and hunt stories as giant as the guns and cartridges themselves, this is one book every handgun lover and hunter will want to read cover to cover. Authored by big-bore revolver aficionado Max Prasac, and with collaboration from John Parker and Jack Huntington, two of the most authoritative names in big-bore revolver circles, this compendium of facts, history and first-hand experiences behind the sights fills a long-vacant niche.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.