Leupold Mark 1 Integral Mounting System (IMS) 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Riser Mount AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Sightmark Laser Bore Sight... $29.97 - $59.97 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Rifle... $12.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $30.49 Available
- DPMS AR-15 3G1 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in... $822.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 223 Remington... $55.99 Available
- ACE Skeleton Buttstock 9.9" Overall Length AR-15, LR-308... $89.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 245 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Length: 5.520"
- Height: 0.764"
- Weight: 3.1 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.262 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.