Loadbooks USA "8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser)" Reloading Manual
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 8x57mm JS Mauser (8mm Mauser) 196... $22.49 Available
- Energizer Battery 393 Silver Oxide... $1.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 8mm (323 Diameter) 200 Grain... $35.99 - $85.99 Select Options
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Pistol Bore Brush 9mm, 38 Caliber 8... $2.09 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser), 8mm... $20.49 Available
- Lyman Load Data Book Old Military Rifle... $5.19 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser)... $30.99 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 8mm (323 Diameter) 170 Grain... $30.49 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #11, 8mm (323 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Lube Pad... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Reloader Special-5 Explorer Single Stage Press Kit... $225.26 Available
Author/Publisher: Loadbooks USA
Summary of Material:
Hornady 4th Edition
Nosler 3rd Edition
Sierra 3rd Edition Rifle
Lyman 3rd Edition Cast Bullet Handbook
RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.