Loadbooks USA "8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser)" Reloading Manual
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Case Lube 8 oz Pump... $10.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 1/4" Felt Bag of 250... $9.39 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Micrometer for Handgun... $27.60 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Python 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Loadbooks USA "7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm Rimmed)"... $7.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-200-1R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Traditions Straight Line Capper Holds 15 #11 Percussion Caps... $11.79 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 8x57mm Mauser (8mm... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 8x57mm JS Mauser (8mm Mauser) 196... $18.29 Available
Author/Publisher: Loadbooks USA
Summary of Material:
Hornady 4th Edition
Nosler 3rd Edition
Sierra 3rd Edition Rifle
Lyman 3rd Edition Cast Bullet Handbook
RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.