MGI 2X Extra Power Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $4.98 Available
- Del-Ton Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $0.97 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin M-16 Style AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.49 Available
- JP Enterprises Enhanced Reliability Trigger Spring Kit AR-15... $10.40 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $8.50 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... $44.60 Available
- ERGO Tactical Deluxe Sure Grip Pistol Grip AR-15 Ovemolded... $32.56 Select Options
- Arredondo Oversized Magazine Release Button AR-15 Polymer... $28.99 Available
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $10.20 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.