Wolff Recoil Spring Browning Hi-Power 20 lb
- Military Surplus Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round... $24.18 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 16 Gauge Bore or 20 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magtech Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180 Grain... $15.10 - $146.51 Select Options
- MidwayUSA MOLLE AR-15 Magazine Pouch Nylon... $9.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA AR-15 Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester ... $49.99 Select Options
752073 Wolff Browning Hi-Power 20 lb. Extra Power Recoil Spring Fits Browning Hi-Power
Recoil springs fit over a pistol's guide rod and control how the pistol's slide functions. In general, heavy loads need heavy springs and lighter loads need lighter springs.
There is no hard and fast rule as to how much "spring" a pistol needs.
Too light a spring and the pistol opens and closes early and hard, increasing felt recoil and battering the frame. Too heavy a spring and the slide is hard to open and may not cycle completely, jamming the pistol.
Factory Browning Hi-Power recoil spring is 17 lbs. (Factory 40 S&W spring is 20 lbs.) Shooters who are using +P ammunition or self-defense ammunition will likely need heavier recoil springs. Shooters using target ammunition may be able to use lighter recoil springs.
Installation requires disassembly and reassembly of pistol.
Every recoil spring package contains a free extra power firing pin spring.
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.