Wolff Recoil Spring Browning Hi-Power 20 lb
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 38 Special... $19.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Browning Hi-Power 18-1/2 lb... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 12 Gauge Aluminum... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tactical Solutions Compensator for Trail-Lite Barrels Browning... $31.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 6.8mm Remington SPC... $12.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $19.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Trail-Lite Barrel Browning Buck Mark 22... $209.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Browning Hi-Power 22 lb... $7.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $25.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 357 Magnum... $19.99 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring Browning Hi-Power 17 lb... $7.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 357 Sig... $25.99 Available
752073 Wolff Browning Hi-Power 20 lb. Extra Power Recoil Spring Fits Browning Hi-Power
Recoil springs fit over a pistol's guide rod and control how the pistol's slide functions. In general, heavy loads need heavy springs and lighter loads need lighter springs.
There is no hard and fast rule as to how much "spring" a pistol needs.
Too light a spring and the pistol opens and closes early and hard, increasing felt recoil and battering the frame. Too heavy a spring and the slide is hard to open and may not cycle completely, jamming the pistol.
Factory Browning Hi-Power recoil spring is 17 lbs. (Factory 40 S&W spring is 20 lbs.) Shooters who are using +P ammunition or self-defense ammunition will likely need heavier recoil springs. Shooters using target ammunition may be able to use lighter recoil springs.
Installation requires disassembly and reassembly of pistol.
Every recoil spring package contains a free extra power firing pin spring.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.