TacStar Pressure Switch End Cap for Tacstar T6 Tactical, Surefire 6P, C2, C3, G2, Nitrolon Flashlight
- Ed Brown Oversize Checkered Magazine Release Button 1911 ... $10.99 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 10 Gauge Bore or 12 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- EGW Magazine Release Paddle 1911... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Hunting Bullets 338... $74.88 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $12.63 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Magpul Flashlight Mount Picatinny Rail Left Side Polymer Black... $28.45 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 85... $26.49 Available
- UTG Detachable Front Sight Gas Block Height AR-15, LR-308... $22.49 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Surefire 6PX Defender Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... Add to Cart for Price
Technical Information: TacStar Pressure Switch End Cap
- Allows for remote operation of the flashlight with fingertip pressure on the activation pad.
- End cap is machined from Delrin and comes with a 10" elastic cord.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.