Straight Shot Tactical Segway Reticle Leveler with Picatinny-Style Adapter
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 50... $48.42 Available
- Flatline Ops ACCU/LEVEL Articulating Scope Level Matte... $129.99 - $179.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System... $50.99 Available
- Limbsaver Protective Recoil Pad Shield Ambidextrous Black... $34.99 Available
- Beretta Gel-Tek Cheek Protector... $26.99 Available
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench WWII-Style M1... $35.99 Available
- Burris 2-Piece Xtreme Tactical Scope Base Picatinny-Style... $21.35 Available
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 260 Remington... $67.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 50 Beowulf... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Champion VisiColor Zombie Variety Pack Targets 12" x 18" Paper... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 335 Grain... $30.49 - $109.99 Select Options
- Weaver 6-Hole Weaver-Style Rings Matte ... $39.99 Select Options
The Segway Reticle Leveler Tactical is the evolution of the original Mark III Reticle Leveler. The Mark III was the first—and still is—the easiest and best solution to get your reticle straight when mounting a scope on a rifle. Our new Tactical version adds 3 new properties to the proven design. First: the color. The black background with contrasting day-glow green lines give the user a whole new perspective. Second: the Tactical version comes with a removable black adapter which allows the device to fit snugly into a Picatinny or similar type rail. This feature adds a level of stability. Third: height. When used with the adapter, the device sits higher off the base to accommodate the higher rings usually associated with tactical rifles.
Shipping Weight: 0.130 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.