Magpul MS3 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling Nylon Black
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $12.63 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $5.75 Available
- BlackHawk Universal Tactical Sling AR-15 Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- CrossTac Tactical Single/Double Point Sling Nylon Bungee... $35.99 Select Options
- The Outdoor Connection A-TAC Tactical Single-Point Sling Nylon... $18.99 Available
- CrossTac Tactical Single/Double Point Sling with Push Button... $53.99 Select Options
- The Outdoor Connection Edge Tactical 2 Point Sling Nylon Black... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CrossTac Tactical Single/Double Point Sling Long Nylon Bungee... $35.99 Select Options
- Blue Force Gear Vickers Combat Applications 2 Point Sling... $68.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk Single Point Storm Sling Quick Disconnect Attachment... $11.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Safariland 4014 AR-15 Sling with Shoulder Pad and Clamp... $40.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Magpul ASAP Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter... $28.45 Available
- Midwest Industries Heavy Duty Flush Push button Quick... $12.95 Available
- Magpul RSA Rail Mount Sling Adapter Loop AR-15 Steel Melonite... $28.45 Available
- Magpul MSA Sling Mount Adapter Loop Fits MOE AR-15 Handguards... $23.70 Available
The MS3 features improvements over the original MS2 sling system, including new MagPul-designed hardware constructed from hardened steel and polymer, symetrical paraclip shakles for easier transitions and improved quick-release capabilities, and wider, anti-chaff 1.25" webbing for greater strength and user comfort. Sling tension is adjustable instantly and with a single hand using the large adjustment loop.
The MS3 is optimized for use with the ambidextrous MagPul ASAP receiver end plate in the single point mode, but is compatible with many snap-hook style sling mounts, as well as standard or QD sling swivels for use in either single or 2 point configuration. Proudly 100% manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.