Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 308 Winchester F54 Contour 1 in 10" Twist 24" Fluted Stainless Steel
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.69 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08... $30.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Action Wrench #1 Mauser, Remington 798,... $50.14 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08... $30.49 Available
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 308 Winchester... $103.99 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Mauser 98 Matte... $44.99 Available
- Bold Optima Rifle Trigger Mauser 98 with Side Safety 2 to 4 lb... $48.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 444 Marlin... $13.29 Available
- Menck Bolt Jeweling Tool 1/4"... $29.99 Available
- Bold Premium Rifle Trigger Mauser 98 without Side Safety 2 to... $43.99 Available
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 444 Marlin... $30.49 Available
- Redfield 2-Piece Top Mount Weaver-Style Scope Base Mauser 98... $8.49 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 35 Whelen... $21.49 Available
- Sunny Hill FN-Style Bolt Shroud without Safety Cut Mauser 98... $50.00 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 35 Whelen F34 Contour 1... $92.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 444 Marlin... $5.19 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth... $145.99 Available
Installation of these barrels is well within the realm of a "bench top" project, and machinery such as a lathe is typically not required, but they are not a drop-in fit. The specialized tools required, such as chamber reamers, can all be hand powered. Jerry Kuhnhausen's book, The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98, A Shop Manual (#661-999) is a superbly illustrated how-to reference for this project.
Furnished "in the white" this barrel will require finish chambering by an experienced gunsmith. Fits most Large Ring (1-3/8") Mauser model 98s as well as Centurion, FN, Interarms Mark X, and many others with 1.100" x 12tpi.
Shipping Weight: 4.555 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.