Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Finger Grooves S&W K, L-Frame Square Butt Pau Ferro
- Hogue Grip Screws Slotted Head Beretta 92, 96, Taurus PT92,... $8.49 Available
- Trijicon Night Sight Set 1911 Stake-On Narrow Tenon Front &... $119.00 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Round Butt Conversion with... $16.99 Available
- Redding 3-Die Set 32-20 WCF... $55.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine Beretta 84 Cheetah 380 ACP 13-Round Steel... $22.99 Available
- Pachmayr Signature Grips with Backstrap Beretta 84 Rubber... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bianchi 7500 AccuMold Paddle Holster Right Hand 1911... $47.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Plated... $15.29 - $101.99 Select Options
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger SP101 Rubber... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Bianchi 100T Professional Tuckable Inside the Waistband... $50.99 Select Options
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.