Military Surplus Bata Extreme Cold Weather Vapor Barrier Waterproof Insulated Boot Rubber Black
- Military Surplus ALICE Magazine Pouch Holds 3 Magazines and... $7.99 Available
- Military Surplus Trigger Finger Mitten Inserts Wool and Nylon... $2.99 Available
- Military Surplus ALICE Compass Pouch Nylon Olive Drab... $2.99 Available
- Browning Mens Merino Year Rounder Socks Wool Blend... $8.99 Select Options
- Adventure Medical Kits Pocket Survival Pack... $26.99 Available
- PEET Dryers Original PEET Boot Dryer Black... $39.99 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition Polartec Fleece Bibs Polyester... $9.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk Tactical Shemaugh Cotton Sand and Black... $14.99 Available
- Military Surplus Swedish M90 Parka with Liner Olive Drab Large... $24.99 Available
- Military Surplus German Poncho Snow Camo... $6.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Coalition Desert Shemagh Cotton... $6.49 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Signal Mirror... $9.49 - $10.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus New Condition German Cold Weather Parka... $17.99 Select Options
These ECW boots are made by Bata and are known for being the highest quality vapor barrier boots available. They are surplus stock but have never been issued or worn. The boots are called "vapor barrier" due to their non-permeable construction. Thick insulation is sandwiched between two layers of rubber, which means that these boots will always keep your feet warm. You could fill them with snow then shake them out and your feet would soon melt the leftover snow and your foot would be wet, but warm. The same goes for strenuous activity when wearing these boots; your feet will sweat and wet your sock, but your feet will not get cold and sweat can't damage the insulation since it is sandwiched between two layers of rubber.These boots are rated effective to temperatures of -20 degrees and are perfect for ice fishing, snowmobiling, sitting in a blind or tree stand in frigid weather.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.