RCBS Electronic Scale Powder Funnel Pan
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $4.49 Select Options
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Redding T-7 Turret Press... $286.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Straight Cone Military Crimp... $16.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure Powder Baffle... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure Drop Tube 17 to 20 Caliber... $8.99 Available
- RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 Powder Scale and Dispenser Combo 110... $314.99 Available
Fits: Any electronic powder scale will accommodate 22 to 50 caliber cases
Function: Powder pan with integrated powder funnel
Shipping Weight: 0.021 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.