MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Available Select Options
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Barnes... $30.49 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 223 Remington 45 Grain Jacketed... $28.49 - $270.99 Available Select Options
- Stack-On 4 Pack Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier Packets... $5.99 Available
- Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Spring Only 20 Gauge... $7.55 Available
- Stack-On 10 Pack Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier Packets... $9.99 Available
- Federal Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain XM193 Full Metal... $199.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Camouflage Face Paint Stick Loam and... $1.59 Available
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Wrench... $2.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Total Magazine Cap with Sling Swivel... $18.99 Available
Material: Rugged polypropylene
Outside Dimensions: 10" Diameter x 13.5" Tall
Inside Dimensions: 7" Diameter x 12.4" Tall
Shipping Weight: 4.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.