"Surgical Speed Shooting: How to Achieve High-Speed Marksmanship in a Gunfight" Book by Andy Stanford
- John Masen Magazine Marlin-Glenfield Bolt Action Rifle... $19.99 Available
- "Principles of Personal Defense, Revised Edition" Book by Jeff... $11.99 Available
- Glock Trigger Spring Coil Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- Magpul Flashlight Mount Picatinny Rail Left Side Polymer Black... $28.45 Available
- Magpul Dynamics "Art of the Dynamic Handgun" DVD 4 Disc Set... $47.45 Available
- "The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and... $23.49 Available
- Magpul Dynamics "Art of the Tactical Carbine" DVD 4 Disc Set... $47.45 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 19, 23, 32,... $6.99 Available
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
Date of Publication:July 2001
Number of Pages:152
From the publisher:
Be prepared to rethink everything you know about how to shoot a handgun quickly and accurately under the extreme stress of a gunfight. In Surgical Speed Shooting, world-class firearms instructor Andy Stanford presents the current state of the art in combat pistol technique used by today?s hostage rescue teams and top competitive grandmasters. Learn truly advanced concepts for grip, stance and aiming; management of handgun recoil in rapid fire; secrets of high-speed trigger control, the key to combat marksmanship; one- and two-handed shooting while stationary and on the move; and a radically simple and highly effective system of tactical gun handling. Whether you are an advocate of sighted fire or point shooting, whether you shoot from the Weaver or modern isosceles stance, this video will give you new insights into practical pistol prowess. 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, softcover, photos, 152 pp. ISBN 1581601433
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.