Hornady Unique Case Lube 4 oz Tub
- Hornady Die Box Large... $5.09 Available
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Activated Powder... $1.60 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $19.79 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Primer Slide Spring... $1.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM 100-Round Ammo Box Foam Insert... $2.49 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
Quantity: 4 oz
Features: Can also be used to waterproof leather, boots and shoes
Notes: put a little lube on the case with one finger and it is ready to be sized
Shipping Weight: 0.255 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.