American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Walther PPK/S and FEG PA63 Pistols" DVD
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Pro Range Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $4.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $22.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 40 S&W... $22.99 Available
- Wolff Hammer Spring Pack FEG PA-63 Reduced Power... $8.49 Available
- Hogue Rubber Grip Panels Sig Sauer P228, P229 Black... $16.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $41.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 380 ACP... $22.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 380 ACP... $41.99 Available
- GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD... $14.33 Closeout Special
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 135... $14.99 - $103.99 Select Options
- Remington Bullets 380 ACP (356 Diameter) 95 Grain Full Metal... $18.49 - $285.99 Select Options
Host/Producer: American Gunsmithing Institute
Running Time: 90 Minutes
Summary of Material:
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.