TRUGLO Titan Adjustable Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 12 Gauge
- Carlson's Sporting Clays Extended Choke Tube Browning... $31.90 - $41.95 Select Options
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $7.09 Available
- Dave's Metal Works Tactical Oversized Bolt Handle Remington... $25.99 Available
- Remington Supercell Recoil Pad Remington 870, 1100, 11-87,... $17.99 Available
- GG&G Enhanced Low Drag Magazine Follower Remington 870, 1100,... $28.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Plug Remington 1100 Special Field 12, 20... $4.99 Available
- Dave's Metal Works Easyloader Extended Carrier Release Bar... $28.02 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Blank 30 Caliber Centerfire F34 Contour... $92.99 Available
- GPC Magazine Mauser 98 Long Action 25-06 Remington, 270... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge 3" 30" Rem... $199.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Trulock Tactical Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 12 Gauge... $58.99 Available
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge 3" 28" Rem... $199.99 Available
- Firearm Fit: Remington
- Gauge: 12
- Choke: Rem Choke
Notes:(from the manufacturer)
Shipping Weight: 0.415 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.