L.E. Wilson Decapping Punch for use with Decapping Base 6mm BR (Bench Rest), 6mm PPC, 6mm PPC Oversize with small .062" Flash Hole
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 264 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 265 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 268 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 220 Russian Box of 100... $112.99 Available
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 6mm BR... $166.17 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Die Decapping Base... $16.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 266 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Forster Precision Plus Bushing Bump Neck Sizer Die Bushing 264... $8.08 Available
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $70.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $24.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Bushing Neck Sizer Die 22 BR... $70.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 265 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.