PRI Upper Receiver Takedown Pin Vise Block AR-15, AR-10
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $28.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- MagPul Enhanced Self Leveling Magazine Follower AR-15 Polymer... $5.65 Select Options
- DPMS LRT-SASS Low Quad Rail Free Float Handguard LR-308 Rifle... $223.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.49 Available
- DPMS Bolt Carrier Assembly LR-308 308 Winchester... $243.99 - $263.99 Select Options
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
- Adams Arms Gas Piston Upper Receiver Bushing AR-15... $8.99 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Hinge Pin Snap Ring AR-15, LR 308... $2.49 Available
- Del-Ton AR-15 Upper Receiver Parts Kit... $16.99 Available
- Del-Ton Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.