Gamo Whisper Fusion Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel with 3-9x40mm Scope
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Synthetic... $274.99 Available
- Gamo MRA Showstopper Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $189.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper G2 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $209.99 Available
- Gamo Varmint Hunter Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $199.99 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $209.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper CFR Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $269.99 Available
- Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air... $229.99 Available
- Gamo Varmint Hunter HP Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Olive Drab... $219.99 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector IGT Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Synthetic... $199.99 Available
- Gamo Bull Whisper Extreme Air Rifle Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $259.99 Available
Every feature on the Whisper Fusion Air Rifle was carefully selected and designed to provide maximum shooting performance. The light weight synthetic stock provides a durable, all-weather foundation upon which the rest of the rifle is built. A match grade, fluted polymer barrel ensures excellent accuracy. Using Inert Gas Technology (IGT), consistent power is maintained with less vibration being felt by the shooter. The trigger's smooth action facilitates quick, accurate inital and follow-up shots. The stock utilizes a Shock Wave Absorber that provides up to 74% more recoil absorption than a standard recoil pad. The non-removable noise dampener reduces the noise up to 89.5%. The Gamo Fusion will surely change the way you think about hunting with airguns!
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 6.1 lbs
Overall Length: 45.7"
Barrel Length: 19.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.74 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1300 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Gas Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fiber Optic
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.