VooDoo Innovations Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Ultra-Lightweight Contour Mid Length Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 16" Chrome Moly Black Melonite Finish
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Government Contour... $289.00 Available
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour... $289.00 Select Options
- VooDoo Innovations Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO... $246.19 Available
- VooDoo Innovations Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Government... $209.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight... $257.99 Available
- VooDoo Innovations Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO... $244.00 Available
- VooDoo Innovations Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour... $299.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour 1 in 9"... $219.99 Available
- Del-Ton Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Media Transfer Magnet for Stainless Steel... $13.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Handguard Cap AR-15 Round Fits Yankee Hill... Add to Cart for Price
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- DoubleStar Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Steel Matte... $33.99 - $38.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Diamond Free Float Tube Handguard Quad... $94.63 - $160.70 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Barrel Thread Protector Cap 1/2"-28... $13.50 Select Options
- Adams Arms Gas Piston Conversion Lightweight Retrofit Kit... $203.84 - $210.70 Select Options
- Del-Ton Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
This 16" AR-15 barrel is constructed from Mil-Spec 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, and has been finished inside and out with Voodoo Barrels' proprietary QPQ Melonite treatment that bonds with the metal on a molecular level. Also referred to as salt bath nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, extending a barrel's service life by reducing the friction produced inside the bore upon firing for a net decrease in bore surface wear over time. Nitriding converts the barrel steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all of the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore. The end result is a barrel that's capable of producing accuracy on par with a match stainless steel tube, while also exhibiting the longevity and resilience of a chrome lined, mil-spec barrel.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Contour: Ultra-Lightweight
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: QPQ Melonite / Black Nitride
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Mid Length
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.625"
- Weight: 1.453 lbs
Shipping Weight: 1.545 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.