Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 476 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid...
Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube...
$7.99Sale List Price: $12.99 Save $5.00 (38%)
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb...
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Lee Lead Dipper...