Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 476 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid...
Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube...
$11.99List Price $12.99 Save $1.00 (8%)
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb...
$9.99List Price $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Lee Lead Dipper...
- Under Armour Men's Storm Caliber Hooded Sweatshirt Polyester... View More Options
Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000...
$22.99Sale $27.49 Save $4.50 (16%)
Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 476-400-RF 480 Ruger, 475 Linebaugh...
Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 480 Ruger, 475 Linebaugh...
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 457 Diameter...
RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 22-055-SP 22 Caliber (225 Diameter)...
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 224 Diameter...