Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 476 Diameter
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 44 Caliber Box of 25... $7.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Gas Checks 475 Caliber Box of 1000... $44.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 476-400-RF 480 Ruger, 475 Linebaugh... $19.99 Available
- "The Ultimate Ruger 10/22: Manual and User's Guide" Book by... $12.79 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C476-325-RF 480 Ruger, 475 Linebaugh... $19.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 480 Ruger... $50.99 Select Options
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.