Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 476 Diameter
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin... $2.09 - $3.09 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 475 Caliber Box of 1000... $44.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 500 Grain... $34.24 Available
- Speer Gold Dot Bullets 480 Ruger (475 Diameter) 275 Grain... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #506 480 Ruger, 50 Action... $2.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $27.49 Available
- Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die... $14.29 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 476-400-RF 480 Ruger, 475 Linebaugh... $19.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 480 Ruger, 475 Linebaugh... $31.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 224 Diameter... $20.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.