Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 476 Diameter
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Retainer Spring... $1.24 - $7.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $3.09 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.25 - $2.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 480 Ruger Box of 100... $59.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30 Carbine 110 Grain Round Nose Soft... $23.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Small Primer Pickup... $8.85 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $4.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1009 22-250 Remington,... $3.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Primer Slide Spring... $1.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.