Tactical Solutions AR-15 A4 SBX Flat-Top Conversion Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1 in 16" Twist 16.5" SBX Barrel Aluminum Black with Hogue Free Float Handguard, Threaded Muzzle, 25-Round Magazine
- Aguila High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Plated... $37.99 Select Options
- Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight 1x 25mm 3 MOA Dot with... $99.99 Available
- Black Dog Machine X Form Conversion Magazine with Steel Feed... $21.49 Available
- Do-All Roundup Dueling Tree 17 to 22 Magnum Rimfire Steel... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Conversion Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle... $419.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions AR-15 A4 LT Flat-Top Conversion Upper... $600.00 Available
- Tactical Solutions AR-15 A4 Flat-Top Conversion Upper Assembly... $575.00 Available
- Chiappa AR-15 MFour Gen II Pro Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1... $399.99 Available
- Chiappa AR-15 MFour Gen II Pro Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1... $391.99 Available
- Upper Receiver Type: A4 Style Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 12.25 inches (16.5 inches with permanent shroud)
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly with Aluminum Shroud
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2 x 28 TPI
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Twist Rate: 1 in 16 inches
- Chamber: 22 Long Rifle
- Handguard: Hogue Free Float
- Sights: None
Shipping Weight: 4.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.