Choate Store-Arm Forend H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot Shotguns, Rifles, Muzzleloaders Composite Black
- Choate Stock Length Spacer Mark 5, Mark 6, Dragunov, Varmint... $4.99 Select Options
- Choate Conventional Buttstock H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot... $31.99 Available
- Choate Varmint Buttstock H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot Rifle,... $44.99 Available
- HIVIZ MPB Snap On Front Sight without Vent Rib 12 Ga, 16 Ga,... $19.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $31.49 Available
- Williams Shotgun Front Bead Sight .175" Diameter 6-48 Thread... $3.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $1.70 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- CVA Powder Funnel Top for Pyrodex Cans... $2.99 Available
- Choate Ultimate Sniper and Varmint Stock Cheek Rest Standard... $11.99 Available
- CVA 4-in-1 T-Loader (Preloader, Powder Measure, Bullet... $5.49 Available
Note: Will not work on 10 gauge.
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.