Forster Trigger Guard Screws Mauser 96, 98 Locking Package of 4
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 200 Gram... $7.49 Available
- Timney Buehler-Style Low-Swing Safety Mauser 98 Blue... $35.99 Available
- Otis #38 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 38 Caliber/9mm 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Mauser 98 Package of 2... $5.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- BlackHawk Hawktex Tactical Ambidextrous Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed... $25.49 Available
- Mossberg Front Bead Sight White Mossberg 500, 590, 835... $5.99 Available
- Savage Arms Extractor Detent Ball Top Loading All Calibers... $2.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 24 Caliber, 6mm (243... $11.99 Available
- Iosso Bore Cleaning and Polishing Compound Paste 1-1/2 oz Tube... $5.69 Available
Front Screw Overall Length 1.680", Threaded Portion 1.460"
Rear Screw Overall Length .980", Threaded Portion .750"
Head Diameter .380", Head Thickness .220"
Features: Replacement for original
Shipping Weight: 0.047 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.