Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool Small
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1008 40 S&W, 10mm Auto,... $2.99 - $3.09 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool Large... $29.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- Redding Flash Hole Deburring Tool with 30 Caliber Pilot... $26.99 Available
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $17.10 Available
- L.E. Wilson Micrometer Case Trimmer Stainless Steel Case... $145.99 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.39 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 243 Winchester, 260 Reminton,... $11.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
Fits: Small Primer Pockets
Function: Cuts primer pockets to SAAMI specifications
Notes: Comes with an integral holder with #8-32 threaded shank, and accessory handle
Shipping Weight: 0.105 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.