Apex Tactical Spring Kit Smith & Wesson Sigma
- Wolff Striker Spring S&W Sigma 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $3.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Apex Tactical Armorer's Block M&P, Glock... $29.95 Available
- Del-Ton Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $9.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 9-Round Steel Blue with... $31.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Dave's Metal Works Magazine Follower 12 Gauge Aluminum Red... $12.99 Available
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- Storm Lake Conversion Barrel Springfield XD Service 40 S&W to... $104.68 - $164.99 Select Options
- Storm Lake Conversion Barrel S&W M&P 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $149.99 - $164.99 Select Options
The Apex Sigma Spring Kit is designed as a drop in spring kit for the S&W Sigma Series pistol. This kit was developed to reduce trigger pull weight while maintaining reliability. By installing our reduced weight striker block spring, the Sigma trigger pull is smoother and the reset becomes more pronounced. The reduced weight trigger return and striker springs allows for less uptake pressure in order to provide an easier trigger pull every time.
- Smooth trigger pull
- Improved reset
- Reduced trigger pull weight (approx 5.5 lbs.)
For use in the S&W Sigma line of pistols (i.e. SW9VE & SW40VE)
NOT for use in the SD Series pistols. If your gun is a SD9VE or SD40VE, this kit will not work in your gun.
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.