Lee 1-Cavity Bullet Mold (690 Diameter) Round Ball
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Extended Shellholder... $8.19 Available
- Birchwood Casey Walnut Wood Stain... $5.49 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $26.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #2 (308... $3.19 Available
- Lyman Lead Pot Cast Iron... $18.49 Available
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 225 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #1 (38 S&W, 38... $3.19 Available
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 200 Grain... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential Cut-off helps to eliminate the accuracy-robbing Nip at the Sprue
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.