Hogue Cowboy Grips Ruger Blackhawk, Single Six, Vaquero Cocobolo
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Glock 17, 18, 19, 20,... $9.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 500 S&W Magnum Box of 50... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "9mm Luger" Reloading Manual... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Ruger New Model Single Six Fiber Optic... $46.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Ruger Mark II, Mark III Bull Barrel,... $46.49 Available
- Lee Improved Powder Measure Kit... $10.49 Available
- Redding Carbide 3-Die Set 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $76.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Listed in product description
Fits: Listed in product description
Notes on specific grip types:
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Notes on specific materials:
- "Figure" refers to the appearance of the wood's grain.
- Cocobolo is orange to dark with deep figure.
- Goncalo Alves is light with dark figure.
- Kingwood is violet to dark with deep figure.
- Lamo Camo is camouflage laminate.
- Pau Ferro is similar to dark walnut.
- Rosewood Laminate is a deep rose color with dark figure.
- Tulipwood is light red to pink.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade walnut and much harder and denser than regular walnut. Specific options, like finger grooves or accent stripes are listed in the product description.