DPMS SST Barrel LR-308 243 Winchester Heavy Contour 1 in 10" Twist 20" Stainless Steel Teflon Black with Single Rail Gas Block
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- DPMS Upper Receiver Assembled LR-308 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $193.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer LR-308... $3.99 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-10, LR-308... $54.95 Select Options
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench LR-308... $25.99 Available
NOTE: This is the same barrel used in DPMS LR-243 factory rifles, meaning it will fit other DPMS LR receivers including the LR-260, LR-6.5 Creedmoor, LR-308 and LR-338. Barrel is not compatible with any AR-15 based receiver.
- Length: 20"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Heavy
- Chamber: 243 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Teflon Black
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Rifle
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
Shipping Weight: 4.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.