Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer SIG50 50 BMG 5-Round Steel Black
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $11.15 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $49.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $8.78 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 750 Grain Boat... $47.49 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 50 BMG 750 Grain A-Max Boat Tail Box... $60.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This Sig factory magazine fits Sig Sauer SIG50 bolt-action rifles chambered for the mighty 50 BMG cartridge. The magazine's durable steel construction makes it less susceptible to feed lip distortion or damage than one composed of polymer, while its 5-round capacity keeps the magazine box from projecting below the rifle for more comfortable shooting while in the prone position. Also compatible with McMillan TAC-50 rifles.
- Caliber: 50 BMG
- Capacity: 5-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Floorplate: Flat, Steel
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.