Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #358429 38 Special, 357 Magnum (358 Diameter) 170 Grain Semi-Wadcutter
- Certified Linotype Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (4% Tin, 12%... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $40.99 Available
- Lyman Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $41.49 Available
- Lyman Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $45.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $51.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Magnum... $27.99 - $1,160.99 Select Options
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .358"
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.