Smith & Wesson M&P Surge Bail Out Bag Nylon Black
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Natural High Beef Teriyaki Freeze Dried Food 2 Servings... $5.61 Closeout Special
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 2-Round Steel Parkerized... $6.99 Available
- Aquamira Frontier Pro Ultralight Water Filtration System... $22.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird 12" x 18" Hostage Target Package of... $8.19 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 5-Round Steel Parkerized... $6.99 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition Swiss 20L Water Bag Black... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- Tactical Tailor Malice Clip Pack of 4... $9.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tool and Ammo Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester Black... $19.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Steel Firestarter... $5.99 Available
- MOLLE web system
- Discreet laptop or hydration compartment
- Easy access storage compartments
- Concealed carry pocket
- Internal Organizer
The Smith & Wesson M&P Surge Bail Out Bag features rugged 1200D Nylon construction, internal organizer pockets, two expandable side pockets, silent buckle release system and a padded, cool mesh back. Designed to be carried over the shoulder with a padded shoulder strap or diagonally across the chest, this bag is a comfortable carry. Regardless of your profession or interests, the Surge is a great lightweight, multi-purpose bag.
- Material: 1200D nylon
- Dimensions: 11" x 12"
Shipping Weight: 1.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.