Pro-Shot Black Powder Worm 10 x 32 Thread Brass and Steel
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner... $16.49 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Fouling Scraper 10 x 32 Thread Brass... $4.29 Available
- Gunslick Pro Black Powder Bore Cleaning Mop 50 Caliber 10 x 32... $1.79 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.49 Available
- PAST Field Recoil Pad Shield Ambidextrous... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 45 Caliber 10... $2.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CVA Black Powder Bullet Puller 50 Caliber... $1.99 Available
- CVA Powder Funnel Top for Pyrodex Cans... $2.99 Available
- CVA 4-in-1 T-Loader (Preloader, Powder Measure, Bullet... $4.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag 58 Caliber 10 x 32... $3.89 Available
Technical Information: Pro-Shot Black Powder Worm
Shipping Weight: 0.034 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.